Thursday, June 24, 2004

I love you Michelle

I've a best friend that's now in Perth, Australia. I grew up with her in church. We were in separable, but all of a sudden she was moving away. Far far away. Well, in the latest letter she sent me, it had this poem and it sorta touch my heart,deep, and it stings. 'cause of the separation that we had to face. It torn our hearts up badly and we are still picking the pieces off the floor and pieceing our hearts back slowly.

REMEMBER

Remember me when I am gone away
Gone far away into the silent land
Where you can no more take me by the hand,
Nor i half turn to go, yet turning to stay.
Remember me when no more day by day,
You tell me of our future that you planned,
Only remember me. You understand
It would be late to counsel then or pray.
Yet if you should forget me for awhile
And afterwards remember, do not grieve.
For if the darkness and corruption leave
A vestige of the thoughts that once i had,
Better by far that you should forget and smile
Than that you should remember, and be sad.


I miss her

No comments: